Homes are selling fast in Santa Cruz and North Monterey Counties.By Terri Woods – Terri sells real estate in Santa Cruz County and North Monterey County
Are you one of those buyers who sits and ponders before buying?
If you are like me, you don’t want to be pressured to buy now! But in regards to the real estate market, you may need to be prepared to JUMP when you see a home you like.
Homes are selling quickly, and waiting even a day could possibly mean losing out on a home that you really wanted.
1. Find a great real estate agent. A great real estate agent knows the tricks of the trade and will work for you to notify you immediately when a home comes on the market.
2. Be the best buyer you can be. Get pre-approved, and even go a step further getting “Approved” from a great lender.
3. Be ready to act. Yes, it is that simple. Most real estate companies have electronic forms and signatures so you don’t have to meet in the office anymore. Regardless, action is essential.
There are many steps to purchasing a home. Contact me for my FREE Homebuying eBook for SMART BUYERS.
- Aptos CA (including Rio del Mar and Seaside) Homes for Sale
- Capitola CA Homes for Sale
- Watsonville CA Homes for Sale
- Freedom CA Homes for Sale
- La Selva Beach CA Homes for Sale
- Santa Cruz CA Homes for Sale
- Soquel CA Homes for Sale
- Aromas, CA Homes for Sale
- Marina CA Homes for Sale
- Monterey CA Homes for Sale
- Moss Landing CA Homes for Sale
- Prunedale CA Homes for Sale
- Salinas CA Homes for Sale